Not A Prisoner - Play By Post RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Not A Prisoner - Play By Post RPG

Not A Prisoner: a Play By Post Roleplaying Game Forum. Creativity and imagination are at home here.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Silver Mu Season 6
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:10 am by Adrian006

» Sora's Various Works
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm by Cuchulain

» Forever Blowing Bubbles
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:28 pm by Cuchulain

» Hello and Greetings!
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:27 pm by Cuchulain

» Forum Games: Rhyming!
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:43 am by Chaos662545

» Newest Member Here.
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am by Kyprioth

» Points and Reputation
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 am by Sora

» 8-Bit Water Pipe!
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:20 pm by Sora

» RAP Inquiry: What Kind of Gamer are You?
HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:25 pm by Kyprioth

Chatroom
Join the Chat!
Navbar

HELLO MY PEEPS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarMoon
LunarMoon

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Waz up?!

About me:

-male
-skateboarding!
-available (any chicks here???)
-new to RP, but not writing, but I know a little bit about RP'ing now that rouge47 showed me a few tips and tricks. he's got an awesome...*zips lips* ...can't go too far with that one. lol!

I found this place via RAP (which really needs to be updated, I'm tired of looking at pretty boy there) so I can't wait to jump into the roleplaying!

I tried RpG, but its way too big for me. XD

I think this place...and the *other* that I found, will work nicely for me. I like small groups.
Back to top Go down
RandomPersona
Admin
Admin
RandomPersona

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:37 pm

Well, I hope you're okay with a little waiting for now, I'm We're trying to get it a little more active, but nothing's happening.

Ah, wow, 13. Seems I have someone matching me in the age department. /me just can't get youngest anymore, can she?

You might wanna check out the chatroom, I would post the link directly to it (through mibbit) but I don't really know it. I'll probably create a forum with the link in it shortly. (Not to be confused with the second chatroom at the bottom of the homepage.)

Anyways, I'm probably rambling, so I'd like to say welcome to our little family. (And wow, someone I don't know *cheers*)

Edit: The Link's up. Er.. I wish I could remember where.

NotAPrisoner Chat

~ExtremelyRandom

Last edited by RandomPersona on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Got the Link)
Back to top Go down
rouge47

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:48 pm

*covers Lunar's mouth* Careful kid, don't spill any beans! Wink

As far as incorporating a link goes Random, you can easily do that by creating a Portal a for NaP and then creating a "custom block" (or widget) with the proper HTML including your link. This way, everyone has easy access to it, rather than having to go dig up a thread. Once you create the Portal (its called "installing" with forumotion) then a link will instantly appear to it in the menu bar up top. After that, the Portal will serve as your forum's homepage. You can customize the widgets displayed, as well as the center content of the Portal at will.
Back to top Go down
RandomPersona
Admin
Admin
RandomPersona

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:11 am

Hm. I forwarded this via PM to Chaos (I'm hopelessly lost when it comes to working with forumotion-- I was so much better with proboards... -.-') But, uh, thanks! >.<'
Back to top Go down
Chaos662545
Admin
Admin
Chaos662545

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:22 am

I created the Portal, it is on the Navbar. Click on the "portal" button in the navbar and find the "Chatroom" category/block. then click on the link and you're in the chatroom from mibbit.
Back to top Go down
https://notaprisoner.rpg-board.net
rouge47

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Great job!

If you guys need any further help, just PM me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO MY PEEPS!   HELLO MY PEEPS! Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO MY PEEPS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not A Prisoner - Play By Post RPG :: Non-Active RP Related :: Introductions-
Jump to: